Thursday, October 16, 2014

Virginia Workers Compensation Attorney & Your Accident

When you have an accident at work, you need a specialist in Virginia Workers' Compensation Accident.  You would not go to a family doctor for brain surgery!

1.   First, look for an attorney who specializes in Virginia WC law.

2.   Second, make sure your attorney has Martindale-Hubbell's highest rating of AV.

3.   Third, make sure your attorney belongs to the Virginia Trial Lawyers' Sub-committee on    workers' compensation.

4.    Fourth, make sure your attorney has no disciplinary charges against his/her record by checking with the Virginia State Bar.

FOR MORE INFORMATION: call Jerry Lutkenhaus at (804) 358-4766 or (800) 256-8862 or check
our website at Virginia Workers' Compensation Lawyer.